[mod_python] PSP returning empty result

Nicholas Piël nicholas at nichol.as
Sat Sep 29 19:22:05 EDT 2007

On Sep 29, 2007, at 7:20 PM, Jim Gallacher wrote:

> Is there any indication in the apache error log that apache process
> is seg faulting? These sorts of problems can are often traced back
> to mismatches in library versions used by php, apache and python.
> The most common culprits are mysql and expat, but there are
> certainly others.
>
> On the other hand I don't recall any specific instance where we've
> seen  library conflicts with psp.

No, i did not see any segfaulting in the apache2 error logs, which
made tracking this problem really hard.

There seems to be some known problem with libmhash2 and Debian ETCH:

However, in this case i was able to locate a different PHP5 module
which caused this problem: php5-recode

'sudo apt-get remove php5-recode' solved my issues.

Cheers,
Nicholas