[mod_python] odd behaviour of the md5-module in modpy

Mike Looijmans nlv11281 at natlab.research.philips.com
Tue Jun 27 02:02:14 EDT 2006

I'm using a 64-bit AMD linux machine here - and I'm doing lots of MD5
checksumming without problems  while processing terabytes of data.

I can probably use some 64 bit intel as well, but in the hundreds of
mails I got during my vacation, I lost track of the original post for
this problem.

Let me know how I can help.

Mike Looijmans
Philips Natlab / Topic Automation