[mod_python] Cannot install , Need help

Aung Kyaw Htet akhtet at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 09:01:31 EDT 2006

Hi,

I was just trying to install Mod Python, but couldn't get it working.

Mod Python 3.2.8 Win32 for python 2.4
Python 2.4.3
Apache HTTP Server 2.2.2
Windows XP Service Pack 2

I changed the Apache configuration file as instructed
LoadModule python_module modules/mod_python.so

But then I tested my apache configuration, and got error message
Cannot load C:/.../modules/mod_python.so into server. The specificed
procedure could not be found.

I tried reinstalling it, but still had the same error.
I checked the mod_python.so .. it is really there.
Other apache modules are also loaded form the same directory, but didn't
raise any error.

I hope someone can help me with this issue. Thanks!

Aung