[mod_python] win32 binaries of mod_python ?

Nicolas Lehuen nicolas.lehuen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:29:31 EST 2005

Hi,

I've put a Win32 build of mod_python 3.1.4 for Python 2.4 here :

http://nicolas.lehuen.com/download/

Now, this comes without any warranty or anything... I've tested it and
it works ; I'd welcome your +1s on this build. If it's OK, Grisha,
could you submit it for publication on the Apache web site ? My poor
bandwidth limitation certainly won't support many downloads...

Best regards,
Nicolas