[mod_python] (no subject)

MichaelTellenbröker Michael.Tellenbroeker at gmx.de
Fri Dec 8 16:34:52 EST 2000

Hello everybody,
I have a little, possibly off-topic, question. I'm trying to connect to a
remote Informix-database, using Apache, mod_python and informixdb.
Stand-alone-access via informixdb runs like a charm, without trying to import
informixdb my mod_python-test-scripts run fine, too. Trying to import informixdb
into my mod_python scripts, I get following message:
  ImportError: Cannot locate C core module for informix db interface.

What's up? Knowing nearly nothing about apache-configuration I appreciate
any help

Thanks in advance
Michael